One Uniform Representation of Content
CTS Reader allows you to create and validate rules for bulk data migration. It provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface to review, audit, and test ECMG's Content Definition Files (CDF) and Content Transformation Files (CTF).
• Intuitive interface insures content is readable and understood.
• Rapid prototyping through sample previews.
• Review and validate our migration model using transformation modeling tools.
• Reduces time that in-house staff and consultants spend rediscovering the structure of libraries and repositories.
• View document classes, custom properties and general repository information using our unique Repository Information Files (RIF).
• Review logs of synchronous migration from one system to another.
• Review validation test logs both at the system level and the document level.
• Run simple "what if" scenarios using stored content transformation files.
• Monitors multiple directory structures as documents are placed/dragged/copied and automatically assigns "Profile" and transformations as required.
• Identifies unauthorized Content Data File modifications.